Medical Exposition – MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020, 01-Apr-2021 in Diamond Jubilee Hall
April 1 - April 3
Where will be held the MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020 which is happening on 01-Apr-2021 in Diamond Jubilee Hall
The MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020, which is international Medical and Healthcare Trade is going to take place in Diamond Jubilee Hall Exhibition Centre. It is one of the most favorite exposition centers which is fully equipped with the latest technology. It is one of the finest places in Tanzania because it is spread over a vast area.
Diamond Jubilee Hall Exhibition center works as a host for many events each year. You can see expositions related to:
- Gift items
- Mother and Child Show
- Medical equipment and services
- Latest medical treatment researches
The exposition comes with the features mention-above and along with a host of many others happening in this place each year.
How to attend the MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020 that is going to take place on 01-Apr-2021 in the Diamond Jubilee Hall
The distance between Diamond Jubilee Hall and Julius Nyerere International Airport is about 12 kilometers, and you can cover the distance by taking a taxi or local bus transport by the following routes:
- Using Julius K. Nyerere Road takes about 19 minutes
- Using Julius K. Nyerere Road d and Gerezani St takes about 21 minutes
- using Julius K. Nyerere Road and Nelson Mandela Road takes about 24 minutes
Note: Make sure that you reach the venue on only 1st-3rd April 2021, to be a part of this extraordinary event.
Who is organizing the MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020 that is occurring on 01-Apr-2021 at Diamond Jubilee Hall
Due to the vast scale of the MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020, it is being organized by two different organizers who are as followed:
- Expogroup Exhibitions Worldwide: Expogroup offers a gateway for international and national organizations to expand their business and tap into the growing markets of Africa. It organized trade events by creating a platform that will put professionals, experts, businesses, and visitors to collaborate and talk with the key decision-makers in the industry.
- Lead Exhibitions: Lead Exhibitions was founded by a dynamic team that has experience in many different expositions. Up till now, the team of the Lead Exhibitors has completed more than 100 different projects across the world and internalized to provide excellent services to the exporter organizations.
Tell me more about the MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020 that is happening on 01-Apr-2021 at the Diamond Jubilee Hall
MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020 is by far the largest International Trade exposition about Medical products and equipment held each year in Tanzania. The exhibition attracts exhibitors from over 20 countries and visitors from all over Central and East Africa.
The exposition provides the exhibitors with an incredible opportunity to explore several countries at one time.
Over the course of the past few years, Tanzania has progressed and emerged as a big player in the regional trade center.
It is because of the very friendly and businesslike atmosphere that the country offers to foreign products and investors. The exhibition features the following industries:
- Equipment and Technologies for Medical and Surgery
- Health Professionals
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetology
Are you looking to find new medical distributors & suppliers in the MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020
Are you looking for suppliers & manufacturers of medical equipment? Don’t forget to register on aumet.me to automatically receive smart & interesting leads to extend your business.
Is the MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020 canceled or postponed due to Cov19 / coronavirus?
MEDEXPO AFRICA – Tanzania 2020 has been postponed to 1st-3rd April 2021 due to the current situation of the world.